Geschichte – en

The rocky promontory „Johannishöhe“ has been a popular lookout point since the 18th century.
The house was built in the early 20th century by the Family Weiser, who lived here self-sufficiently and offered Dresdens artists and creatives a peaceful summer resort.
From the 1950‘s to 1980‘s the property was used as a holiday house, and in the early 90‘s was fully renovated based on ecological principles. Today the building is the home of the Environmental education centre Johannishöhe, and the Organic Farm Johannishöhe.